Celebrity service at an affordable price
Experienced professional movers
15+ years of experience
In home consultation
The Highest Standards. The Happiest Customers.
Get a quote now and get 15 free boxes!
INTERSTATE LONG-DISTANCE MOVE:
Are you moving from state to state?
Excalibur Movers are here to help you!
Interstate move – If your move crosses a state line, for example, Los Angeles, CA to Austin, TX or Los Angeles to Manhattan, NY.
The delivery window for interstate moves could take up to 15 business days. We have our own subcontractor that coordinates deliveries. Your items will be consolidated with other clients’ shipment.
The cost of your move will depend on the total distance between pick up and destination and also the amount of items that needs to be moved.
We include the following:
– Free in-home estimate (does not apply to some locations)
– Door to door service
– Loading, driving, and unloading
– Disassembly and reassembly
– Basic value protection ($.60 per lb. per article)
– Furniture pads and moving blankets
– Comprehensive inventory list
– One month of free storage. After the first month it will be $0.35/ per cubic feet per month. $100.00 minimum charge.
Additional charges will apply for:
– Packing services (packing & unpacking)
– Packing supplies (boxes, bubble wrap, shrink wrap, packing paper, & tape)
– Full coverage insurance
– Long carry (if over 150 feet at pick up & over 75 feet at delivery)
– Outside Stairs (if over 2 flights at pick up & over 1 flight at delivery)
– Shuttle (if a semi/ 18-wheeler truck (80′ long) will not fit or won’t be able to park at the destination due to low trees, tight or narrow streets, weight restrictions on the street, bridges, low power cords… etc we will need to rent a smaller truck)
***OUR CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE INCLUDES 1 MILLION PER OCCURRENCE & 2 MILLION PER AGGREGATE***
**We can not provide any additional insurance at the destination**
Excalibur Movers are here to help you manage your interstate move, with as little or as much assistance as you require.
Call us now for a FREE ESTIMATE!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS?
What is an interstate move?
– If your move crosses a state line, for example, California to Texas.
Is Excalibur Movers licensed?
– Yes, Excalibur Movers is fully licensed and insured.
DOT # 1383790
MC # 527371
What days are you open?
– We are open 7 days a week excluding major holidays.
Do you subcontract the shipment?
– Yes, we have our own subcontractor that we work with.
How much will my move cost?
– It will depend on the total distance between pickup and delivery and the amount of items that needs to be moved. The best way to find out is to call one of our representatives to go over the details.
When do I pay the movers?
– Payment of 60% will be due at the pick up and the remaining balance will be due at the delivery.
What method of payments do you accept?
– We accept cash, cashier’s check, and major credit cards (American Express, Visa & Mastercard). There is a 3% processing fee for credit card use.
Is gratuity included?
– There is no obligation to tip the movers, it is up to you if you want to tip them or not.
When will my delivery window start?
– The window will start on the first day that you are ready to accept the shipment.
When will my shipment arrive?
– Shipment could take up to 15 business days delivery. We will call you at least 24-48 hours before we deliver.
Do you have storage?
– Yes, we offer short and long-term storage. The first month is on US! After the first month it will be $0.35/per cubic feet per month. $100.00 minimum charge.
How are my items stored?
– We will make a comprehensive inventory list of all the items that will be stored in wooden crate vaults.
Do you charge for stairs and/or elevators?
– We charge if there is more than 2 flights of outside stairs at the pickup and more than 1 flight of outside stairs at delivery. An elevator counts as one flight, so you don’t have to worry about it.
What is shuttle service?
– If a semi/18-wheeler truck (80′ long) will not fit at the delivery (due to low trees, tight or narrow streets, weight restrictions on the street, bridges, low power cords… etc) or if the truck won’t be able to park at the destination we will need to rent a smaller truck.
Do you move cars?
– Unfortunately, Excalibur Movers does not transport cars.
Will my shipment be consolidated?
– Yes, We will consolidate your shipment with other clients’ shipments.